A professional bio is great, but what if you could add a tiny bit of flavor by adding some fun facts about yourself. This opens up a whole new level of engagement between your colleagues, clients , and even customers. Consider using these fun facts in your bio next time and see what kind of feedback you receive.
1. How did your childhood prepare you for your job today?
2. What’s your dream occupation — the one job you’d love to have if you weren’t doing what you’re doing now?
3. Describe your first car and what you loved or hated most about it.
4. Do you have hidden talents most people don’t know about?
5. What one accomplishment are you most proud of?
6. What embarrassing mistake have you made that has taught you a lesson?
7. What’s the most unusual item in your desk drawer?
8. What’s your favorite sports team and how far will you go to show your support?
9. Share something funny or endearing about your pet.
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
11. How did people describe you in your high school yearbook?
12. Who’s your best friend and why?
13. What’s on your Bucket List?
Get access to the original post at: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/234989