As a small business owner, how do you juggle it all? Where do you draw the line before you burnout? If you’ve been feeling the heat recently, turn to these helpful tips to avoid future meltdown.
- Take care of #1.
- Make time to do nothing!
- Get back in touch with the things you value
- Think out of the box and challenge yourself consistently
- Establish realistic expectations for what you can and cannot accomplish
- Learn how to communicate clearly
- Manage your time
- Stop blaming yourself or others
- Value yourself by establishing boundaries and limits
- Deal with your emotions
- Laugh, smile and enjoy the ride
- Don’t feel embarrassed to ask for help
See the original post at: http://www.businessknowhow.com/growth/burnout.htm