Great tips for past, present and future sales reps trying to stay competitive in today’s sales industry.
1. It’s about creating value.
2. Prospecting comes first.
3. You need more than one relationship.
4. Disqualify non-opportunities.
5. Business models matter.
6. Presentations don’t win.
7. You don’t win or lose on price.
8. Nurture your dream clients.
9. If it was easy, your competitor would have done it already
10. Never disappear after a loss.
Read the full story at: http://thesalesblog.com/blog/2013/04/02/ten-things-i-wish-id-have-known-before-i-started-selling